Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This week's Thursday Thirteen will be thirteen things I'm excited about.

1. I talked to my friend Jenelle for the first time in quite a while yesterday.
2. Also yesterday, I got an encouraging note in the mail from a dear friend from HU.
3. Blue Cross is covering the medical bills from Channing's back problems.
4. I'm going through the video series/Bible study done by Abiding Life Ministries with my friend Heidi.
5. Justin is leaving Iraq on Sunday for two weeks.
6. We're going to visit my family next weekend.
7. We're going to the Memphis Zoo next weekend
8. Channing and I are going on a date tomorrow night.
9. My anniversary and my birthday are coming up.
10. Shelby and I are spending the morning with Heidi.
11. I should be able to attend the MOPS meeting next week. I haven't been to one since December! (MOPS = Mothers of Pre-Schoolers)
12. Channing is cooking pork chops tonight!
13. Maggie and I are going to start walking together everyday to get in shape.

What is something you're excited about?

4 comments:

Marie said...

1. We found some college friends right down the road (The tomlinsons)
2. Ian is doing better with potty training
3. (this actually makes me sad) I'm done with my Beth Moore Bible study- now I get to find a new one!
4. Riley finally saying the MMMMM sound so maybe she will say mama soon!

Anonymous said...

Lots to be excited about! Sounds fun. Blessings on you all today! Love ya.

Lindsey Eason said...

Yea for all of your exciting things!! I'm excited about going to AR tomorrow!! :)

Jennifer said...

1. One more thing got off my plate this morning
2. I'm going to KY tonight to meet Cooper!
3. It is in the 50s today, and the sun was out.
4. Spring is coming.
5. Warmer weather.
Think there is a theme here?