Sunday, March 11, 2007

Good Friends

We were blessed to see a few good friends this weekend. There was a wedding on Saturday that brought several people to town. After the wedding, the Kisers came over for a little while before their team meeting. It was great catching up with Charles and Julie and really good to meet their little boy! The team all came to Downtown for services this morning, so we also got to see Elizabeth Reding, a good friend of mine from Chi Omega Pi. The three of us joined everyone for lunch at Mi Ranchito. After lunch, Elizabeth and I spent a couple of hours together catching up over coffee. It had been a while since she and I have had an opportunity like that, and I really enjoyed the afternoon. Hopefully we'll be able to get together with the Kisers and Elizabeth again before long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee, I am so glad we were able to catch up this weekend. What a treat!!! You are a treasure! =) I am so thankful for the impact you have made on my life. I look forward to keeping in touch more consistently this time around!