Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Couple Updates

Justin flew into Memphis around lunchtime today. I talked to him for just a minute or two. It sure was good to hear his voice! He'll be home for two weeks, and will then return to Iraq.

Shelby made it through the night without throwing up anymore. She did wake up quite a bit, wanting some juice. I was a mean ol' mommy and would only let her have a few sips at a time. Around three this morning, she had a low-grade fever. We've had a very lazy day, hanging out mostly on the "sick bed." Fortunately, there has been no more throwing up or fever.

I'm looking forward to getting out tonight or tomorrow. Since Shelby threw up in Hallmark yesterday, I didn't get that errand taken care of. Thankfully, Channing went to Wal-mart last night, so we have food now. But there are a few more things I need to take care of this week.

2 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Poor baby!! I'm sorry to hear she's been sick but it sounds like she's getting better. Nausea/vomiting is the absolute worst sickness ever!! I hope you and your hubby can stay healthy!!

laura said...

Hey Dee... I just wanted to say a VERY Happy Birthday! I hope that your day is great and that you have time to enjoy your family and relax! God bless you my friend!