Monday, March 12, 2007

Stomach Bug

Well, Shelby is sick. She's been throwing up a good part of the afternoon/evening. She did it the first time while we were in Hallmark. Yeah, that's right...Hallmark. It's been so sad to watch her be so miserable! She and I are camping out tonight on what now called the sick bed (pull-out sofa) in the living room. I'm very thankful for the laminate flooring we have in here!

Once again, I am asking for your prayers. Please pray that Shelby will be feeling better in the morning. Pray that Channing and I will not come down with this bug as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry she is not feeling well! I will definitely be praying!

Anonymous said...

Hope your little gal is feeling better. I love the sick bed idea. You may have to make a tent too. So glad to hear from you, your family is adorable. You guys are looking fantastic and like you are just loving life right now (except for the sickness). I'll be keeping an eye on ya'll. Sarah

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry that she is sick (picture very sympathetic face!). I will pray that she feels better!

Anonymous said...

Get better Shelby!!! We love you!!!