Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shelby and Sammie

Shelby and Sammie are doing great together. They follow each other all over the place. Whenever Sammie is sleeping, and I tell Shelby to leave her alone, Shelby will squat down beside Sammie, whispering, "Hey Sammie" over and over. I guess I'm seeing what it would be like to have another baby around here. This morning, I woke up before Shelby did and came out into the living room. Sammie ran up to me, and right after I loved on her for a bit, she whined and went straight to the back of the house to find Shelby. I thought that was pretty cute. We've been going on a couple walks every day, and Sammie runs along side the stroller. Shelby talks to her almost the whole time. I love seeing how much Shelby loves Sammie. What a wonderful gift this has turned out to be for our little girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Ya'll are going to have so much fun with Sammie.