Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thirteen Things I Love About Channing

1. He puts God first.
2. He desires to live life led by the Spirit.
3. He's my best friend.
4. He works hard so that I can stay at home with Shelby.
5. He calls at least once a day to say hi and to tell me he loves me.
6. He's an amazing father.
7. He tries hard to let me have time to myself every day.
8. He's a great cook.
9. He makes breakfast every Saturday morning.
10. He's a good listener and a great adviser, even though he does both all day long at work.
11. He rubs my feet when they hurt really bad.
12. He spoils me by doing things like filling up my car, taking out the trash, and emptying the dishwasher...things that I really don't like to do!
13. He secretly loves to watch the Gilmore Girls with me.

Happy Anniversary, sweetie! The past four years have been wonderful. I love you so much and thank God for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys look beautiful together. Love the wedding photo- I never got to see those. So how many years have you been married now? Sarah

Lara said...

You guys are adorable!

That is so sweet. Channing sounds like an awesome hubby. Congrats on your anniversary. Every year a couple lasts is a blessing to the world.

Lara