Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Getting Her Second Wind

Well, little Miss Shelby didn't get her normal nap today since she had to go to the doctor this afternoon. She didn't go to sleep until around 3:00. I probably should have just tried to keep her up, but she was just so tired. In the future, I'll just try to deal with a fussy toddler. After tonight, I've definitely learned my lesson! Shelby only slept for about an hour and a half. And she still seemed tired. So I gave no thought to putting her down for bed at the usual time, around 8:00. She wouldn't have that! She was wired and was giggling and laughing until after 10:00. Yep, I learned my lesson today.

1 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

How funny - not for you of course! Sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep last night...definitely "been there, done that!". Hopefully she'll be back on schedule today!