Thursday, November 23, 2006

Well, I have another prayer request for you guys. Aunt JoAnn, my mom's sister, passed away early this morning in Kentucky. This comes as a surprise, even though Aunt JoAnn was in the final stage of Altzheimers. Please remember our family in your prayers, as these next few days will be quite difficult. Pray especially for my uncle Travis. He and Aunt JoAnn had been married for 54 years. On behalf of my family, I'd like to thank you for all the prayers and encouragement many of you have offered in the past few months as we have been going through so many different things. I am thankful to have friends and family who are so faithful in giving support and going before Father for us. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Deidre, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Your family has been through so much these last few months. I pray that God will comfort and strengthen you all during these difficult times.

Chris Shelly said...

Sorry to hear about all the heartache with your family. I'll try to keep more up to date on your blog. My prayers are with your family.

Anonymous said...

Dee, I'm so sorry about all this your family is facing lately. You & your family have been in my prayers.