Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vegetables

Channing and I are blessed to have a little girl who loves her vegetables...for the most part. Shelby loves corn on the cob, although she isn't crazy about eating it off the cob. (Not kidding, she loves when we have corn on the cob and eats it a little bit at a time.) She also likes green beans. Shelby's favorite vegetable has got to be peas! She loves them. The whole time she's eating them, she'll say "peas, peas" over and over again. It's super cute!

What is your favorite vegetable?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broccoli!

Traci said...

Please tell me your secret because Scout HATES vegetables. I try to force them in her mouth and she spits them out!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely green beans, though lately I have been craving snap peas and lima beans.

Marie said...

Green beans- but my kids will inhale any veggie on their plate