Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Amy is one of my oldest friends. In many ways, she is like a sister to me. Amy and I were in the same class together all throughout school, beginning in Miss Brenda's kindergarten class and on into college. We grew up just a couple minutes away from one another, and rode to school together nearly every day until her family moved when we were in the 11th grade. We double-dated together and were suitemates at Harding.

Some of my best memories of Amy come from our drive to school each morning. One of these mornings, we dropped her dad and little sister off and went to McDonald's for breakfast. On the way back to school, Amy dropped her straw and pushed her seat all the way back to retrieve it while we were stopped at a light. The light changed, and she couldn't reach the pedals. I can picture us now, freaking out and cracking up at the same time!

Amy, you are such a dear friend. I am so thankful for you! I pray that you have a wonderful birthday. I am so excited about the coming year. I know that God will bless you and Eric is so many ways! I love you and will see you in a few weeks!

0 comments: