Friday, November 03, 2006

Finally...Soup Weather

It looks like the cooler temps are going to stick around now. The weather has really been teasing us here in Searcy. We'd have some cool days and then temps would go back into the 70s, even upper 70s. I am excited about fall really being here, what's left of it. Something that I love about cooler weather is getting to eat warm dishes like chili and soups. My favorite soup (right now at least) is taco soup. Channing likes it too, which is good because I fix it a lot! What's your favorite soup, or warm dish? (See, I'm fishing for comments!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want your recipe for taco soup! I am planning to post my favorite cornbread muffin recipe soon--I think they would make a good pair!

We are having really cold weather today too, after several warm days. I'M NOT LIKING IT!!

:p

laura said...

You should post the taco soup recipe for all! if you're willing to share your "secrets" :) I have to say i'm a potato soup kind of girl... add some cheese and bacon to the top with some fresh cornbread... now that's the life. i just made my first cornbread here in bolivia without a jiffy box or bag of aunt jemima cornmeal... and i must say... turned out pretty darn good! it's the little things :)