Sunday, October 01, 2006

Anybody Out There?

I told myself I'd never do this but....I have recently learned that several people read our blog pretty regularly, yet they are not leaving comments. (Thanks to Denise and Gail, my cousins who do leave comments from time to time!) It is easy to leave a comment. When you see a cute picture of Shelby, or just want to let us know that you've been on our blog, please tell us. It makes us smile! Here's how to do it. First, click on the "comment" link at the bottom of the post. Second, type your comment in the box provided. Third, choose an identity. (You don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment on our site!) Finally, click on "publish" and you're done!

Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did leave a comment!! I enjoyed seeing the three of you guys so much - your beautiful little girl looks like you both!! She is sweet just like her mom was at that age, Love, Denise

Carris Family said...

I hope this comment makes you smile, even though it is nothing special. It is just me taking a second to say I was thinking about you, and missing you. It is a blessing to take a second and read your blog, I feel close to you and not missing you as much. Thanks for keeping it up. Molly

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged! I read your blog all of the time and really love catching up on all that is going on with you and your family. I REALLY loved the ChiO memories! They brought so many more back to my mind and I just loved being reminded of the good times we had in Chi O's. And I love seeing all of Shelby's pictures. She's a beautiful girl, you must be so full of pride and joy. Ben and I are expecting our first baby in April. We're thrilled. And I love reading and learning from you about parenting. It's great. I love you and do miss you Dee!!
Christie Johnson