Saturday, January 13, 2007

Leaks

This morning when we woke up, we were greeted by a nice wet spot on our ceiling. Our not-so-old roof is leaking! Our attic isn't completely floored, so Channing used some leftover planks from our wood laminate to make a path across the beams. I know he is getting tired of climbing the ladder to check out the bucket up there.

Please pray that this won't be too expensive to repair. I wonder if roofing companies offer warranties. Hopefully ours is still under warranty. Like I said, it isn't an old roof.

2 comments:

Marie said...

That stinks!!! Hopefully it is not major and I would call the company and see what they say. Hopefully it is guaranteed for 10 years!

Jennifer said...

Nothing like a leaky roof, I hope it isn't expensive either! That would really be a bummer, especially seeing as you guys were just breathing deeply from all the work you'd done o the house!