Friday, January 12, 2007

Play Date

Shelby and I spent the morning with Rachel, Mason, and Ava Sciba. Rachel is a friend of mine from Harding. Mason will be three in a few months. He is adorable! (For those of you who know Rachel and her husband Jeremy from HU....Mason is a smaller version of his daddy!) Mason and Shelby played really well together. Ava is about seven months and just beautiful! Rachel and I had a great time catching up and sharing stories from motherhood. I was really blessed with our time together and look forward to more mornings like this.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow! I wasn't sure I knew who that was at first. But I realize now that we went to Four Mile Hill with Jeremy & Rachel for a short while before we moved to VA. If you think to, please tell her I said hi! I'd love to see pics of her kids, that's so cool that they've started their family!! Are they still going to church there?

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are still at Four Mile Hill. Rachel and I were talking about how long they'd been there...just about 10 years!