Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Let It Snow!

Searcy has snow tonight! Just thought I'd tell you. I know that readers like Lisa, Jennifer, Molly, and Jenny might chuckle at the fact that I'm making a big deal about this, but you know it never snows here. So what little we get is very exciting! The area schools are closed and that also means that Channing will be staying home. I'm really looking forward to the blessing of an unexpected day with my husband! It will also be fun to bundle Shelby up and play for a little bit outside tomorrow. She has two very warm outfits that have never been worn. Okay, I guess you can call them snowsuits. I didn't buy them for her, they were both given to us. It's kind of funny, if you ask me, and I'm glad that she'll finally get to wear at least one of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I did laugh a little at you! Actually I still get excited about the snow each and every time it snows here. There is just something pure and magnificent about the pure white snow. Glad you were able to enjoy it. --Molly

Jennifer said...

The one vivid memory I have of Searcy's bad weather is the ice storm the December we graduated. What bad timing! But I'm glad you guys have the chance to hang out during a "shut down." That's the beautiful and awful thing about Chicago: things don't shut down because they are excellent on the cleanup but that means hardly ever any snow days to stay home, drink hot tea and stay in the pjs! Enjoy it Dee!