Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Good Time for a Book

Before you ask yourself, "Is she really potty-training her 19 month old?" Let me tell you that I in fact am not. Several months ago, Shelby started telling us when she needed to poo-poo. We've been using this great baby toilet seat for a few months now. It's great! We started using pull-ups at the beginning of January. Don't worry, I'm not pushing this on Shelby at all. I am honestly not very good at remembering to take Shelby to the bathroom, but we do make it there throughout the day, some days more than others. I am very grateful that I don't have to change dirty diapers or pull-ups anymore!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It sounds like Shelby was ready and you saw the signs and took the opportunity while she was interested.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Andrea? Is this Andrea O'Connell or Andrea Manor? :)

laura said...

you know the funny part about life here? Children can take a bottle until they're three or four (no lie I saw it in the mall just the other day...) and it's no big deal, but they're potty-trained by 18 months or so! How "funny" is that?

Jennifer said...

And girls are usually easier than boys, so goes the rumor..lucky you!