Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Eve Traditions

I've mentioned earlier that one of our Christmas traditions is to get new pajamas to sleep in Christmas Eve and wear Christmas morning. Mine have different colored snowflakes on them. Channing loves his red pajama bottoms with moose on them. The moose is the mascot for his high school in Palmer, Alaska. Shelby loves her new pink pajamas with snowmen all over them!

Another tradition is to read Twas the Night Before Christmas. Shelby of course is a little young to stay attentive during the whole reading, but we did get through it finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you even slept better in your new Christmas PJ's! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Deidre, I was just catching up on your site and came across the ones about your new Christmas tradition of getting new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Me and my sister and brothers always got new pajamas on Christmas Eve when we were growing up too and I've carried that tradition on to my kids and I even made Philip's pajamas this year!! Talking about cute!!!!! Anyway, it works out good for all those pictures that are taken on Christmas morning too, doesn't it. Love ya girl