Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Evening Activities and Prayer Request

Channing and I went out to dinner tonight at Chili's. I am still so excited about having one here! We made a stop at Hastings to get some coffee, but their espresso machine was broken. Instead of drinking regular coffee while sitting in uncomfortable chairs, we decided to drive over to IHOP and enjoy the coffee and comfortable booths there. My cousins babysat Shelby. It had been a while since we'd gone out, and we were so thankful that Amber and Nina were available to babysit. (Thanks, guys!)

Also tonight, we went to the visitation for our friend Rhonald Searcy's grandfather. Some of you might know Rhonald and his wife, Jenny (Stewart), from Harding. Please pray for the Searcy family as they are mourning the loss of a dear father and grandfather.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Dave and I are going on a date tonight, and we might go to Chili's. We haven't decided yet. I'm glad you got to spend some alone time with Channing. I'm looking forward to that tonight (with Dave, not Channing :) ) Love you, girl!

laura said...

Mmmm Chili's. That was definitely one of the restaurants on my must visit list when we were home. I love their Southwest eggrolls, and their salsa. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Brownwood had a Chili's too and that was definitely our date restaurant of choice. Sure do miss you Dee!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm leaving a comment! I'm glad that you two got to go out. By the way, I'm having a pampered chef party. I sent you a card. It's on a Saturday night, so the boys could go to the praise thing while we do our party. I sent you a card about. Feel free to tell any of your friends about it. The more the merrier! Well, I'll talk to you later! God bless!