Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful time together as a family on Christmas morning. My parents decided to join us and followed us to Searcy on Sunday afternoon. We enjoyed having them with us in our home on Christmas day. Channing and I got Shelby a rocking chair for Christmas. Channing had a lot of fun staining it for her. We also got her a new video and a See 'N Say. A funny thing that happened was that when I opened The Notebook on dvd, I thought Channing was playing a joke on me, since we already had that movie. He had forgotten about having it. So, that was definitely a returned item!

For dinner, Channing made his grandmother's award-winning (seriously) chicken and dressing. We also had sweet potatoes, green beans, and beloved Sister Schubert rolls. What a yummy meal!

That night we drove around town looking at Christmas lights.

We really had a blessed day. Hope each of you did as well.

0 comments: