Thursday, February 01, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Today is Molly's birthday. I wish I had a more recent picture of the two of us, but I don't think I do. This was taken at a fall function for our social club at Harding during our senior year.

Molly's favorite color is yellow, which is quite appropriate because she has such a bright personality. She has a great laugh; it's impossible to not be happy when you're with Molly. A few years ago, Channing and I traveled to Chicago to visit friends and family that live in the area. I will probably never forget how she greeted me at her front door. I could hear her screaming and laughing the minute I rang the bell! She really has a way of letting people know she loves them.

I sure hope that Molly has a great birthday today. I also wish that I could be with her to help celebrate.

Molly, thank you for being who you are. You are such a dear friend to me and so many others. I pray that God blesses you this year. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Carris Family said...

Sweet thoughtful Dee -
Thank you for your sweet words, for honoring and celebrating me on my birthday, and for being such a dear friend. I love you! Molly

laura said...

i so remember this function! it was my first with Gary... thanks for the walk down memory lane :)