Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Lazy Day

I mentioned in my last post that I don't feel well. It's just a cold, but it has zapped all my energy! I stayed home today, so that I could take advantage of the quiet house and get some sleep. I didn't wake up until around 12:30, when Channing and Shelby made it home from church. After lunch, I climbed back in bed with the laptop to watch episodes of Gilmore Girls, and slept a little more. Channing did a great job of cleaning the kitchen and taking care of Shelby. He even fixed tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper tonight! I am truly blessed to have a husband who is willing to hold down the fort for me when I'm feeling crummy! Since I slept so much today, I am pretty much wide awake now! I need to head to bed soon, though, because tomorrow will come and Channing will not be here to take care of our sweet toddler all day!

0 comments: