Monday, February 19, 2007

Another Sister's Birthday

Today's birthday wishes go out to Channing's sister, Angela. Here she is with her daughter, Kelsie, and my mother-in-law, Lillie. I have known Angela for about five years. We met the first weekend I ever went home with Channing. That weekend I met a quite a few members of his rather large family. I was honestly a little nervous, and Angela was quick to make me feel welcome and at ease.

Angela is such a kind person; she would really do anything for anyone, especially her family. She is also a very spunky, fun-loving gal. We have a little joke between us where we say, "Bless your heart!" all the time. (Think about how and when people usually make that comment about someone...not always nicely!)

Angela, the three of us love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday. May God richly bless you this year!

*Channing is asleep right now, otherwise I'd have him put in a word or two. (Notice what time this post was written!

0 comments: