Monday, February 12, 2007

Watching the Clock

So much for me just having a cold. I'm waiting for 8:00 to get here so that I can call the doctor about getting an appointment today. I think I also have pink eye. Neither Channing nor I have ever had it, so we aren't positive. I read on the Internet that the infected eye will usually hurt or itch, a symptom that I do not have. However, I do have all the others. Please pray that, if I do have pink eye, it will go away soon. Pray that I can get in to see my doctor when Channing doesn't have any clients so that he can be home with Shelby; I don't want to bring her with me! Please pray also that I will be the only one in my family that gets it.

1 comments:

Traci said...

Oh, Dee...I hate to hear that you're not feeling well. It's no fun having to take care of a child when you feel yucky. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and that everything can work out the easiest way possible for you!