Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is my sister's birthday. I know that some siblings go through times when they're not as close due to an age difference, but that was never the case with us...and there are 14 years between us. Nunda is an amazing person. I am so thankful that God gave me a sister like her...and a friend too.

Of course there are many good memories. The main ones that stick out would be singing together. I thought I was big stuff when I visited her while she was at Freed. Once, I went with Nunda and Justin about an hour away to get a new puppy. That sure wasn't a fun drive back to Memphis, but it did give me something to laugh about now! (Imagine...an hour drive with a puppy yelping and doing other things in its crate right there in the backseat with you!) Nunda has always been good to get advice from, especially now that I'm a wife and a mother. I've learned a lot from her, and appreciate all that advice.

Happy Birthday, Nunda! We love you so much. It'll be good to see your family together next month. We can't wait!

*Guess what song is resonating in my head right now..."Sisters, sisters. There were never such devoted sisters..."

0 comments: