Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

I know it's not Thursday, here are thirteen things I love in honor of Valentines Day

  • Strong coffee with half & half and two Splenda packets
  • Getting to sleep all night because Channing got up with Shelby (She's still getting used to her toddler bed!)
  • Flannel sheets
  • Shelby's giggle
  • Reruns of Growing Pains
  • Taking long, warm showers
  • Having a husband who unloads the dishwasher because I hate doing it
  • Knowing that my nephew will be coming home from Iraq next month for some R&R
  • Snuggling with Channing, especially when it's cold
  • Looking at my parents' wedding pictures
  • Having a daughter who is now repeating everything I say
  • Eating popsicles when my throat hurts
  • Being a stay-at-home mom

0 comments: