Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Look what else I found!

Annie was a very good friend of mine. She always had a smile on her face. I remember crying so hard when I said good-bye to her at graduation! I sure wish we were still in touch. It's been at least 3 years since we talked, but I'm sure we'd be able to pick right back up where we left off.
It has been such a blessing to be back in touch with Lisa! I was always so impressed by her, and the strong woman of God that she was. If you know her and aren't reading her blog, you've got to start, because Lisa is quite the writer!
How do you like the braids?! Marie has been a friend of mine since sophomore year, but I think our friendship grew the most during my last semester. We even lived together after I graduated for about a month before her wedding. Marie gave me a Willow Tree angel that makes me smile every day.
I remember meeting Amanda when I was visiting for Chi-Os. She was having a stressful day because of her nursing schedule, but was still open to my visit. Amanda always seemed to trust God, even when things didn't seem to make sense. She would often ask how I was doing spiritually and prayed for me regularly.
Ann and I have been friends since freshman year. We have shared so many special memories! Ann's friendship brought me closer to the Lord in many ways. She and her family are missionaries in Mozambique now.

0 comments: