Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chi Omega Pi pictures

Here are some pictures that I found while looking through some photo albums tonight. I wanted to find some pictures that would bring back memories for some of you. Enjoy!
The picture below shows most of the girls in my first Chi-O prayer group. Jenny, Jessica, Laura, Jennifer, Ann, Christy, and Christina (not pictured) were already in a group together when I jumped to Chi-O's my sophomore year. I really was excited that they asked me to join their prayer group. The next year others joined as well. Thursday Night P.G was always such a special time for me. We were a close group of girls.
Christie, Laura, Jennifer, and I lived together our junior year. We had the coolest apartment in Searcy Hall...there was a big Chi Omega Pi banner hanging on our wall! There were so many good memories from this year. We had many late night conversations and some good road trips, too. Each of these girls are very special to me. I'm thankful they're a part of my life!
I remember having so much fun laughing with Molly the first few times we ever hung out. Her favorite color is yellow, and it fits her personality perfectly. One of the things I appreciate most about Molly is how genuinely excited she gets whenever we talk on the phone or see each other. She actually squeals in delight! I love it!!

0 comments: