Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Stacy!

Today my very good friend, Stacy Wallace, is celebrating a birthday. Stacy and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up going to church together in Memphis. I have so many memories of her that make me smile. Several memories are from playing a variety of pranks. One of those nights, we learned a valuable lesson about oreo cookies. Do not put oreo cookies on someone's car. They take the finish off!!

Stacy, I hope that you have a blessed birthday today. Thank you for being such a significant part of my life. I thank God for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, jerk, making me cry at work. I love you so much, Deidre, and I am SO THANKFUL that you have been part of my entire life.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Stacy.....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacy!!! I always enjoy hearing how you guys are doing through Dee. It sounds like you all are doing good.Hope your day is wonderful and memorable!

PS--Dinner with you and Deeder would definitely be fun, there's LOTS we could catch up on! Never a dull moment in my life, but I can tell you this, I don't think I could be much happier right now!! :)

Love ya! Wendy

Traci said...

Happy Birthday, Stacy! I have some funny memories of you, too, from elementary school. You always held a special place in my mom's heart, too! I'm glad we've been able to reconnect through Deidre. Hope your day is great!