Sunday, April 22, 2007

Super Sammie

Sammie is amazing. She was out in the backyard while we were at church this morning. When we got home, we heard her yelping, but weren't able to go see her because we were just home to change clothes for our Sunday School picnic. I heard a whine and some scratching on the front door. When I opened the door, Sammie was waiting there on the porch for me. Somehow, our incredible dog managed to climb the gate, at least we think so. This isn't a chain-link fence, guys. It's a regular-height privacy fence. We are amazed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Have you checked for gaps underneath, or do you have a garbage can up next to the fence? Those are two of the ways our old dog snuck out.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out-loud! Hilarious! I called you when we got out of church yesterday, but it said the number wasn't in service. Too too funny. Super smart dog! And how long has the fence been done? 2 DAYS?!?!?

Lauren said...

Ahhh...the joys of dog ownership!! I know exactly how you feel:)