Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pray

Justin is on a very dangerous mission today. Please pray for his safety. Things are really bad over there right now. His unit has lost seven in the two weeks he's been back to Iraq.

It appears that Channing has developed an infection. He's running a fever and is very uncomfortable. Please pray that he heals soon.

A family member of a dear friend of mine from Memphis was attacked in her New York apartment on Friday. Please pray for her physical and emotional healing. Pray also that the man will be caught.

We appreciate your prayers.

5 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Omigosh - you have a lot going on and I will definitely be praying for all of those requests! While reading the report on your friends sister I just cried - that is one of the sickest saddest stories I've heard. Reminds you how rampant evil runs in this world.

Lindsey Eason said...

Deidre - is Justin your brother?

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if there's anything I can do!! love you guys...

Anonymous said...

Keeping you, your family and friends in our prayers. Especially the friends sister that her mind,body, and heart will heal as quick as they can.

Our Family said...

Lindsey, Justin is my nephew. He is a lot like my brother, because I was only 8 when he was born. We spent a lot of time together growing up. We are not as close as we used to be, and I hope that changes after he comes home. I love him so much.