Friday, May 04, 2007

Seven Facts

Jennifer tagged me, so I have to post seven random facts or weird habits about myself. I have already posted six things on an earlier post. Check those out here. Now for #7. I am addicted to the television show Alias. Channing and I started watching the series all over again a couple months ago and are now on the third season. We were watching season three when it was actually on television, but weren't able to finish the season and never really got into it again after Shelby was born. We are really enjoying it!!

I am not going to tag seven other people. However, if you would like to make your list in the comments, I'd love to read your random facts/weird habits.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Loved reading the facts...thanks for the link. Didn't realize that I was that behind on blogging. It's been crazy busy and I haven't had a chance to keep up like I enjoy.

Glad that you guys have had such fun company and happenings lately. The pictures are great!

How's Chan feeling?

Lara said...

Are you talking about the Buckman Bridge from Orange Park into Jacksonville? Do you have connections there? Dee, I was born in Jacksonville, FL. Have we talked about that before?

I used to be scared to cross that bridge in a school bus. I thought the bus was going to trip over the edge and fall in. I used to imagine how I would escape the drowning bus.

Anonymous said...

I saw that you tagged Wendy, but you no longer have a link to her blog on here. I'm curious to see if it actually got her to add something to her blog!

Lindsey Eason said...

ha ha! I just read your facts and was laughing about your fear of bridges in Jacksonville,FL - did you know we live there now?! When I read Lara's comment about the Buckman Bridge I could totally feel your fear - that one is SOOOOO long, but I have to admit that it's a beautiful view!