Wednesday, December 06, 2006

6 Weird Things

Lisa tagged me last week, and now I have to make a list of 6 weird things about me that some of you may not know. Sorry for the delay, Lisa!

1. I am not a swimmer. I have taken swimming lessons twice in my life, yet I am still not very good. I can dog-paddle and float on my back, but that's about it. So much for trying out to be on Survivor!
2. I have a slight fear of bridges. Not the small ones; I'm talking about the big ones. This goes back to my younger days. Jacksonville, Florida is full of them so I am not crazy about that city. While Jen was in Prague she sent me a postcard with several bridges pictured on it. I wasn't amused. :)
3. I pick at my fingers when I'm stressed. It's a nasty habit that I've been carrying with me for as long as I can remember.
4. I am sometimes afraid of birds. It's crazy that I can watch all sorts of psycho-thrillers and movies like Scream without getting scared, but Hitchcock's The Birds really did a number on me!
5. After all these years, I still have a copy of Milli Vanilli's cd.
6. Channing says that I like weird vegetables, like brussel sprouts and asparagus.

So I guess I'm going to have to tag some of you out there. At Lisa's request, I will tag another Chi-O...Lauren. I will also tag Wendy, who needs to do some blogging. And let's see, how about Maggie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren? Lauren who? There's a Blogging Chio that I don't know about?!

Our Family said...

Lauren (Hensley)Orbison - pledged fall of '99. She was on the soccer team. Now she's a Chi-O sponsor!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I looked at her blog & found a picture of her that I do recognize. I am so awful about forgetting people that I was not really close to. I think back to my time at Harding & get pretty frustrated with myself for not remembering people better. Anyway, I do recognize her, which is a good thing. If she pledged the fall of 99, then I would have been VP when she pledged, so I ought to remember her. Though that was when Dan & I were engaged & I spent most of my time with him & not with ChiOs anymore. I try not to regret that!!