Monday, December 04, 2006

Progressive Dinner

Saturday night Channing and I participated in a progressive dinner with some of our friends. It was our first time to do a progressive dinner and really enjoyed it. First everyone met up at the Davis' house for appetizers. There were too many participants for everyone to stay together, so we split into two groups after that. We had Round Two, soup and salad, at our house. Maggie and I did this together. She made a yummy vegetable soup; I fixed the salad and Jiffy cornbread muffins. Round Three, main course, was at the Starks' house. Debbie served party chicken, rice, and green beans with cashews. Everyone got back together for Round Four, desserts, at the Olivers. I think Channing and I ate too much, but it was fun. I highly recommend this fun activity to all.

1 comments:

laura said...

dee,
we did a progressive dinner with the young families class in Brownwood before I was pregnant with Nathan, it was super fun, but we like you two... ate too much. But it was soooo good, yummy! And always a treat to have a good dinner that you didn't have to cook :) You guys have a great holiday. Thank you in advance for sending Nathan drugs :) He says thank you too :) You have no idea what a comfort it is to have friends that I can call on to send us the little things that we need! You're the best!