Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tagged Again

My friend Traci tagged me this time. Here goes:

A - Available or single: Definitely unavailable.
B - Best Friend: My husband
C - Cake or Pie: Depends on the kind
D - Drink of choice: Barq's root beer or Dr. Pepper
E - Essential Item you use everyday: contact solution and laptop
F - Favorite color: loving pink and yellow more and more
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears, especially the red ones
H - Hometown: Memphis was my home until moving to Searcy after college.
I - Indulgence: I meet some friends at Midnight Oil every Wednesday afternoon.I love their white chocolate mocha, called a Mr. Blonde!
J - January or February: January because February often brings more tornadoes around here.
K - Kids & Names: Shelby
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Channing and Shelby
M - Marriage Date: March 15, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: two
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders and I'm afraid of drowning, or being in a bad car accident.
Q - Fave Quote: Oh wow, I really don't know.
R - Reason to Smile: There are seriously too many to count!
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I tell you want, if you are a blogger and want to do this one, TAG!!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: Check out my last post
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Okra and squash
W - Worst Habit: picking at my fingers
X - Xrays: teeth, and probably several ones when I got a concussion in second grade, I think I got another one when I had mono...or would that be considered an x-ray? Hmmm, it's late.
Y - Your Fave Food: ice cream
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

2 comments:

laura said...

dee - i did not know about the okra not liking. i think that fried okra is one of the foods i miss the most. i think i made my family eat it almost every other day when i was home :) and i am so glad that you get that weekly coffee time on wednesdays... it's so important! God bless you friend! I miss you... and Shelby is a doll in those pictures! Her hair is getting long isn't it? it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so great! You guys are a really cute family.
I didn't know that you picked your fingers too -- I am definitely a picker. Jonathan has tried to break me and I do it less and less but I'm not sure it will ever go away. Too rooted in the nailbiting era of my life.