Sunday, May 20, 2007

10th Anniversary Service

This morning we went to Covenant Fellowship Church for the 10th anniversary service. Channing and I were part of the body there during college and our first two years of marriage. It was good to see old friends, some we hadn't seen since we started going to Downtown over a year ago. Other former members like Elijah and Andrea Manor, JP and Heidi Wornock, and Rhonda Bell were also there. What a blessing it was to reconnect and worship the Father together!

Shelby normally goes to Bible class and the nursery at Downtown, so this morning was a little different for her. She really enjoyed the singing and got to say "Amen!" after every prayer!

1 comments:

Rusty and Ann said...

Hey Deidre- wish I could have been at that service.... Well, guess you noticed I am blogging! Another one of the Chi-Os to add to the list. Ann King Caldwell for those who have the huge ??? in your head. We have internet at home now but everything is in italian for some reason but being the language genius that I am I at least signed up and got this comment done! I love hearing about your life, old friend.