Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Great News From the Doctor!

Channing went back to the surgeon this morning. He was given the go-ahead to pick up Shelby. This is one very happy Mommy typing these words! Don't get me wrong, I adore Shelby and love holding her. However, I do just have two arms and sometimes that makes doing it all a little difficult! I welcome the breaks that are coming my way! Anyway, back to the report. Channing can pick Shelby up, as long as he doesn't bend over. He and Shelby have had some good Daddy-daughter time this evening.

Channing will still need to take it easy for another month or so. He doesn't need to go back to Dr. Saer unless there are any more problems. He also got the okay to go back to the gym, as long as he doesn't do heavy lifting.

We appreciate all the prayers that have been lifted up to the Father these past few months. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your good news! I know Channing & Shelby are happy about it too!

Still praying for Channing. I hope his recovery continues to progress well!

Jennifer said...

I'm so thankful to hear that and we'll continue praying for strong recovery!

Lara said...

Hooray!!! I know she is LOVING that! Way to heal, Channing!

Lara :)