Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged by Regina

Here are the rules:

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my 8 random facts...

1. My favorite movie is The Cutting Edge. I have watched it over and over again.
2. I love going to hockey games, even though I haven't been to one in years.
3. I also love going to the rodeo, and went to several when I was in high school.
4. I am left-handed.
5. I love asparagus and brussel sprouts.
6. I'm having a garage sale this Saturday.
7. I'm on the Steering Team for the MOPS program in town.
8. I have a headache right now and can't think of an eighth random fact.

I'm going to break the rules, because I'm not going to tag anyone.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Asparagus and brussel sprouts...is that the secret to your beautiful skin?

Lara said...

I have never heard of The Cutting Edge. Weird. I'm gonna have to Netflix it.