Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mommy's New Shoes

I got these cute new Rocket Dawgs on Saturday and have loved wearing them this week! I saw them a couple weeks ago and thought I'd put them on my Christmas list. But, we noticed the store was having a sale, so we went inside and they were on sale! I love them, especially the pink trim! I have another pair of Rocket Dawgs and highly recommend the shoes. They are very comfortable. I wish I had discovered them back when I was pregnant and on my feet teaching all day.

2 comments:

Carris Family said...

Moment of silence for Rocket Dawgs. I got my first pair when I was at Harding. I had to laugh at your post, because I am wearing my favorite pair of shoes of all times today...MY Rocket Dawgs. Your shoes look so way fun. They make the coolest shoes! Molly

laura said...

hey chickie... where can you find those super fun shoes... since i'll be home soon and could actually go shopping for them :)