Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fun Post and Tag

I saw this post on Marcia's blog and thought it was cute, so I'm doing it too...even though I wasn't tagged. And I tag Traci, Lauren, and Lara.

1. Who is your man? Robert Channing, but I usually only call him by our last name

2. How long have you been together? 5 years, married 4

3. How long dated? about a year, including the two months we were broken up

4. How old is your man? 32

5. Who eats more? Depends on what we're eating, but usually it's me.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...and I was just waiting for him to say it first!

7. Who is taller? Channing, but only just a little

8. Who sings better? Me...but I sure do love hearing him sing!

9. Who is smarter? We are both smart, but each of us has our stronger areas.

10. Who's temper is worse? mine...and I'm working on it

11. Who does the laundry? I do

12. Who takes out the garbage? Channing

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Channing does, unless I need to get up first since it's the side with the alarm.

14. Who pays the bills? me

15. Who is better with the computer? Channing

16. Who mows the lawn? Channing. I had to mow for a while after he had his back surgery and still do once in a blue moon.

17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless we're grilling.

18. Who drives when you are together? Channing, but we share the job usually if we're traveling.

19. Who pays when you go out? The card we use is the one with his name on it

20. Who is most stubborn? We can both be pretty stubborn at times

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That's not consistent. Thankfully, we're both able to admit we're wrong. But we're also very stubborn.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine...they live only 2 and a half hours away

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, and boy was I getting impatient waiting for him to!

24. Who asked who out? He did. I was going out of town that weekend, and so I suggested to go out Sunday night after I got back. Glad he was free that night!

25. Who proposed? He did!

26. Who is more sensitive? We both are sensitive, and can both be too sensitive, but I think I am more often!

27. Who has more friends? What a funny question! Honestly, though, he does...I think.

28. Who has more siblings? Channing does - two sisters and three brothers. I have one of each.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? This one's funny too. When we make decisions, they are usually made together, but I guess he has the Trump card.

30. What do you love most about your husband? He has an amazing heart.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Now that is a neat little excercise...I love finding out the fun little romantic facts of couples ;o)

Leslie said...

I really enjoyed reading this post! Maybe I will tag myself and post it. I love your background template ;) BTW, we move starting tomorrow! I can't wait to post pictures.

Marcia said...

Thanks for playing along and tagging yourself! I liked reading your answers, especially because I hadn't quite figured out if Channing was your husband's first name or last name...now I know.