Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting in Trouble

Some of you ask if Shelby ever gets in trouble. Well, since I had the camera out tonight, I have documentation of Shelby getting in trouble. She was getting a little carried away, playing on the bed, during my photo shoot in the post below. Her daddy told her to settle down several times and finally issued the "I'm going to spank you if you don't stop" warning. The warning didn't work, and Daddy kept his word. This picture was taken right after her spanking.

Here's Shelby's "I'm mad at you" face.


3 comments:

Rusty and Ann said...

Oh, Shelby! Wanna know what Hallie does after a spanking? Through the tears, she says, "I love you Momma." I think she is trying to give me a guilt trip!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she looks like Channing really gave it to her hard there, lol!

Leslie said...

Ahh! Too cute!