Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shelby's First Slide Show

Shelby loves listening to praise and worship music. Tonight, while playing in the playroom with Daddy, Shelby said she wanted to listen to music. He put in a WOW Worship cd and the first song was "Our God Is An Awesome God." Shelby immediately started singing along, dancing around the room, and lifting her hands. What a blessing it was to watch her! I took some pictures and posted them as a slide show below.

May we all respond to Jesus the way our precious Shelby does!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That must be such a wonderful feeling to watch your child worship the Lord with freedom and without restraint. I bet Jesus just smiles with joy!

Lara said...

I too love watching my kids sing songs like that. My love the "He came from Heaven to Earth to show the way..." and then the hands go up high for "Lord, we lift your name on high!"

I peek in the rearview mirror everytime to see those hands go up at the end.