Thursday, September 06, 2007

How's Justin Doing?

My family and I appreciate so much the continued prayers and concern that you have offered for Justin. He is in Fort Carson. He is receiving physical therapy and is healing well. Last week my sister, her husband, and their son got to go out to visit Justin. I know that time together as a family was a blessing to all four of them. It doesn't look like Justin will be returning to Iraq anytime soon. Of course, that might change. Please thank God for hearing our prayers and for the way He has kept Justin in the States so far. We would appreciate it if you would continue to pray that Justin stays here.

1 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so glad to hear Justin might not have to go back for a while. I know you guys are all so thankful to keep him in the states. God answers prayer!

We need to get together again sometime! I miss you, sweet girl!

Lara