Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week with Morgan...Post #2

So we had a great week with Morgan. He and Shelby got along really well, for the most part. We hope he'll want to come back and visit again.

I attempted to watch Night at the Museum twice while Morgan was here. No luck. I fell asleep each time. Morgan was very disappointed. I also ended up falling asleep on the couch nearly every afternoon for at least 30 minutes each time. He didn't seem to mind. I'm glad he had his PSP to keep him occupied during my lazy spells.

Morgan and I went bowling Wednesday afternoon. We played three games and I won all three, but that really isn't saying much. My scores were 112, 104, and 106. Not too good. And we even had the rails up to block the gutters. I should have done better than that.

We played quite a bit of Jenga throughout the week. Channing had taped questions on each piece to use in therapy sessions, so we got to know each other a bit more than we already did. We also played Skip-bo, Rack-o, and Clue. I loved it and hope he did as well.

After supper on Thursday, we went over to Harding's campus and took some pictures. Unfortunately, Shelby was not very cooperative so the photo shoot wasn't as spectacular as we were hoping. The camera is in the room with my sleeping husband right now, so I'll have to post them later.

We took Morgan home on Friday and then the three of us came back after breakfast on Saturday. The house is a lot quieter now. We miss the kid's face and look forward to another visit.

0 comments: