Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Channing!

My sweet husband is celebrating the big 3-2 today!!












I seriously knew within a week of dating Channing that he was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I loved how he put God first in his life, and how he wanted to share the love of Jesus with everyone he came in contact with. I was so impressed with his desire to have God as the center of our relationship.

Channing is a wonderful husband with a strong desire to be the man God has called him to be. Channing is also an amazing daddy to our sweet Shelby. He has a way of interacting with her that makes my heart melt over and over. I am so thankful for a husband who loves the Lord and his family with all his heart. Channing works hard so that I can do what I've always wanted to do, which is be a stay-at-home-mommy. I really appreciate that my staying home with Shelby is just as important to him as it is to me.

I love you, Chan! May you be blessed today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Channing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Channing! I love you

Tara

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Chan! Hope your girls make it a GREAT one! love ya!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Channing!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Channing!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Channing! This is Ashley Black....one of the twins. =)

I can't believe you have a little girl! She's so cute!!!

Hope ya'll are doing well! Shoot me an email some time so i can have your email address.....mine is ablack5399@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear how you're doing. =)