Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend Apart

Shelby and I had the house to ourselves over the weekend. Channing went to St. Louis to be a groomsman in Sean Ronnau's wedding. He was kept very busy there, while we just relaxed around the house all weekend. Other than a nasty hotel experience, Channing had a good time. Shelby and I had a good weekend as well, with the exception of a huge temper tantrum Saturday morning. I was able to do one of my favorite leisure activities and read a great book by Mary Higgins Clark. I highly recommend the book No Place Like Home for those of you mystery lovers out there. While we enjoyed our weekends, it was wonderful being together again after Channing got back from his trip. Shelby sure was glad to see her daddy! (Shelby's mommy was glad to see him too!)

0 comments: