Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm All Wrapped Up...

You know that song? The one that goes, "I'm all wrapped up. I'm all tied up. I'm all tangled up in Jesus." Shelby loves that song, especially when Mommy and Daddy do the motions for it. Today she started doing a motion with it while I was singing it to her. She'll put her arms around herself, kind of like she's giving herself a hug, and leave them there for the whole song. It's adorable! Daddy was so proud when we sang it for him after he got home from work today!

1 comments:

laura said...

Dee,
I can just see it now, how precious. Nathan has a song in spanish that Trish taught him about how precious are the hands that God gave him and every time we sing it he puts his little hands out and moves them back and forth. As if to say, yep, here they are! Keep up that singing for the Lord!
Laura