Monday, August 14, 2006

Movie Quotes

I'm stealing this idea from Julie Kiser's blog. Here are some movie quotes and let's see who can get them all. Good luck!

1. "I think our love can do anything we want it to."
2. "...You killed my father: prepare to die."
3. "That's more than a dress. That's an Audrey Hepburn movie."
4. "That's no woman; that's my mother."
5. "One man's life touches so many others, when he's not there it leaves an awfully big hole."
6. "Smile, it enhances your face value!"
7. "In the end, we're all fruit."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only get # 2 for sure--Princess Pride. Numbers 3 & 4 are killing me, though, especially number 3. I know it but I just can't place it. This is going to bug me all day! The other ones don't ring a bell...

Anonymous said...

JERRY MACGUIRE! Number 3 is Jerry Macguire. And number 5 is It's a Wonderful Life. And I know that one of them has to be a line from Beaches, so I think that's number 4. After that, I'm done. I don't think numbers 1, 6, or 7 are from The Cutting Edge, so I have no idea!

Anonymous said...

2. Princess Bride
7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Traci said...

1.
2.Princess Bride
3.Jerry Maguire
4.Beaches
5.It's a Wonderful Life
6.Steel Magnolias
7.My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

What's number 1?????

Carris Family said...

I am so horrible with movie quotes the teens at church try and play this all the time and I fail miserably. Wish I could play.

I miss you! Molly