Friday, August 25, 2006

Just What I Needed

Tonight I have to tell you about three fabulous people in my life. I have a ton of people in my life that I'm thankful for, but tonight I'm just going to tell you about three. These three people made my day today. First, my friend Molly Carris. Molly is a Harding friend who lives in Illinois. We were on the phone this morning, and she told me that she's planning to come down to Searcy at the end of September. I squealed in delight, probably right in her ear! I am so excited to see her and meet her baby girl, Zoe. Oh, and it will be nice to see her hubby, too! Second, my husband. For some reason, this week has kind of been a downer for me. Chan had plans for tonight already, but sensed over the phone that I needed and wanted some time for myself. So, he stayed home with Shelby and let me go out with my friend Lauren Orbison. And, last but not least, there's Lauren. She and I went to Midnight Oil tonight. We had great ( and random at times) conversation! I was so blessed by the time with her. It sure was good to get out of the house and even better to be able to have girl time with someone I just don't see often enough!
So, thanks, you guys, for being just what I needed today...I love you!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Dee
Im so glad we got to spend time together too! We always have some random talks, but good times:) Hope next week is better for you.