Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Letter Game

My friend Traci Stewart started the letter game on her blog. This is where you are assigned a letter, list 10 words that start with your assigned letter, and then say why you chose them. I told her I'd play and got assigned the letter C. Here goes:

1. Christian - I am a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ. It is a blessing to have been raised in a Christian home. I am thankful that my parents taught me about Jesus.
2. Chocolate - I love chocolate. Right now there isn't any in my house, and it makes me sad.
3. Curls - In case you haven't noticed, Shelby has got some curls. I love them! We aren't sure where they came from, but are crazy about them nonetheless.
4. Coffee - I got hooked on this beloved beverage during my last semester at Harding. It gets my day started off nicely. Guess you could say I'm addicted!
5. Channing - He is a wonderful husband and father. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
6. Counselor - Channing is a great counselor. Even though he does it all day, he continues to give a listening ear to me when he comes home.
7. Crib - Shelby hasn't slept in hers for more than 2 hours in a very long time. She seems to like her Pac-N-Play best, until about 5 or 6 in the morning when she wants to be in bed with Mommy and Daddy. Channing likes to remind Shelby that the crib is actually her bed, and that we picked it out especially for her. It doesn't seem to do any good.
8. Carousel - Shelby had a ball riding the carousel last Friday. Thanks to Nona and Papa for taking us.
9. Cutting Edge - This is one of my favorite movies. I think I have it both on VHS and DVD.
10. Class reunion - My 10-year Class Reunion is coming up in September. It is hard to believe that I have been out of high school 10 years. I'm looking forward to going and seeing friends that I haven't seen in several years.

Well, hope you enjoyed my turn in The Letter Game. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Traci said...

I enjoyed your contribution to the letter game. Good job! If it's any consolation, Eli slept in his pack 'n play for months after we got him a "big boy bed." Not sure why he liked that better, but now he's finally settled into his bed and he loves it!