Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Under the Weather

The past few days haven't been very good around here. Shelby and I have taken turns throwing up since Saturday morning. Thankfully, it's just been one of us sick each day, but we certainly kept Channing busy. Yesterday morning he came home from the office because I wasn't sure if Shelby was better, and since I'd gotten sick yet again, there was no way I could take care of things around here. Shelby and Daddy had a great day of being lazy in the living room, watching Little People and VeggieTales, reading Little Critter and Walt Disney books, and playing with all of Shelby's Little People stuff. According to Shelby, she was "all better" but Daddy kept hands washed and sanitized, while keeping a little distance so he wouldn't get whatever bug is going around. I spent almost all of Monday in bed, and went through about 5 discs of my Gilmore Girls season 7, only watching two or three complete episodes. This morning, I awoke to a spotless kitchen, thanks to my wonderful husband. Shelby and I are better, as far as I can tell, and Channing is at work. So, that's what we've been up to. Hope your weekend and Monday was better than ours.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad you are feeling better! Sounds like you have a great husband who took good care of you and the house.

Julie said...

I hope you guys feel better!!! That stinks. When mama is sick that is tough!

I also love the table and we are really needing a new one. I will have to check out World Market.

I have been meaning to say since we slept over how much I enjoy being with yall. Kindred spirits. Wish we could see you more.

Lauren said...

glad you are feeling better too! Its not fun being sick and having a sick little one too!